FESTIVAL PASSTicket To Ride
- VIP wristband providing access to all 6 festival sessions and option to stay on site between sessions.
- Festival glass
- £20 worth of festival tokens
Tickets for the 6th Leeds International Beer festival (7-10 September 2017) are now on sale. Here’s further info on Outlets, Tokens and Terms & Conditions
CITY CENTRE BOX OFFICE
All ticket purchases through Box Office now incur a 6% booking fee – this also applies to cash purchases made in person at the box office.The 6% fee is clearly added to each ticket purchase.
There is also a postage fee of £1 to send your tickets out in the post.
If you purchase your tickets online less than 5 days prior to the event then you will need to collect your tickets on the door, we strongly advise you to purchase any online tickets early to reduce your waiting time when you arrive at the festival
TOKENS: £5 tokens are now available to buy in person (NO fees!) at Leeds City Centre Box Office – more about tokens below
BARS & BOTTLE SHOPS : (in person only/no fees)
In person 1-3 Merrion Centre, Leeds, LS2 8NG & Online www.jumborecords.co.uk
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE TICKET PRICE?
Along with a commemorative glass and programme each ticket holder gets access to the entire beer
festival site for a 5 hour session, entry to talks and masterclasses, 4 music stages – with live acts and DJs, free retro gaming and a food market.
TOKENS & WHY DO I NEED THEM?
- Tokens come in £5, £1 and 50p denominations and it is like for like. A £5 token is worth £5 of real money, £1 token is worth £1 of real money and so on….
- You will need to purchase tokens to buy beer and food at the festival.
- Where to get Tokens: during Beer Festival and in advance from Leeds City Centre Box Office.
- How many do Ibuy? you can buy as much or as little as you like and we’ll refund your unused £1/£5 tokens at the end of your festival session*
- How much for a pint/half/third ?Breweries will sell their beer in halves, thirds and pints. Prices can go from £3/£1.50/£1 (depending on the measure/abv/ ingredients, etc) . If you overestimate the amount of tokens/money you need don’t worry – as mentioned we do refund all unused tokens at the end of the session apart from 50p tokens
*Please note: we are unable to exchange single 50p tokens so be sure to use these up – on take away beer at the Raynville stand on your way out or donate to Water Aid!
All sessions with the exception of Sunday are for 18s and over only – a check 21 policy will be in place across the festival site. Young people aged under 18 can attend the Sunday afternoon session, free of charge, as part of our family day event